The most advantage of HTC is you can customized the OS. It's called ROM or cooked ROM. There are many ROM inside http://forum.xda-developers.com/ which you can try one by one :D (that's what I did :p)
After many times of flashing new ROMs, I think I found which is closest to what I want. I'm now using BS_Cloudy_2.5.C3_NoMC. You can find the snapshot from here and download it from here.
Here's my review.
- Fast !!
- No HTC Messaging Client (I don't like it on my HD. Slow). So the messaging styles is using the old one.
- Appearance is look like HD2 Leo.
- Facebook, Twitter, You Tube integration
- Has RSS news feed on the main screen. It's a widget I think
- My Location widget is working. I live in Indonesia and it's work.
- WM 6.5
- It has Office Mobile (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- No Task Manager. I tried to install HTC Task Manager 2.0 from freewarepocketpc.net but it didn't work. It can be installad, but after I restart the device, there was nothing happen.